By using this website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. The webmaster reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time for technical reasons, a change in the services offered or due to a change in applicable law. Your continued use of the website following the implementation of these changes constitutes your express acceptance of these changes.
|Table of contents:|
|1. Rental object|
|2. Portal administrator|
|3. Booking request|
|4. Booking confirmation|
|5. Rental contract|
|6. Security deposit refund policy|
|7. Cancellation policy|
|8. Obligations of the Tenant|
|9. Applicable laws, rules and regulations|
1. Rental object
Apartment Vistamar is a booking portal for seasonal holiday rentals offering the following holiday apartments:
- Apartment Vistamar 1, (VT-440413-A), calle Vistamar 27, 03726 Benitachell, Alicante.
- Apartment Vistamar 2, (VT-443245-A), calle Vistamar 150, 03726 Benitachell, Alicante
- Apartment Vistamar 3, (VT-467318-A), calle Vistamar 111, 03726 Benitachell, Alicante
The amenities and rental terms are indicated in the section Our Apartments.
- The capacity of each flat is up to 4 people.
- Wifi, electricity and water consumption are included in the rental price.
- A set of bed linen, bath and pool towels is provided.
- Use of the swimming pool at your own risk.
- Pets are allowed on request and with the permission of the landlord.
- Smoking is not allowed
2. Administrator of the portal
The administrator of the portal is Xosé Blas González, with DNI 34960227C and address at Calle Pueblo de la Luz 140, 03726 Benitachell, Alicante.
3. Booking request
The Tenant shall make the booking online through the booking section by filling in the booking form and selecting the check-in and check-out dates in the calendar.
The amount of the rent is the amount in force at the time of booking. Optionally, the Tenant may request a cot, high chair and indicate if he/she is travelling with pets. The Landlord reserves the right to accept pets. The supplement for the use of the cot is 4€ per day and 2,5€ for the use of the highchair. The pet supplement per stay is 35€. The final cleaning fee is 90€ and the refundable security deposit is 200€.
The Tenant should select on the booking form the chosen payment method (bank transfer, credit card or PayPal). Payments made by credit card or PayPal are subject to a transaction fee of 3.5%.
4. Booking confirmation
To make a reservation, a reservation deposit of 25% is required at the time of reservation. The remaining balance has to be paid up to 30 days before the start of the stay. The landlord will send an email to the Tenant one month before the start of the stay with the payment instructions. In the case of payment by credit card or PayPal, the remaining balance can be paid through a link included in the email. In the case of payment by wire transfer, the landlord’s bank account will be notified by email.
The reservation is formalised once the reservation deposit has been paid and the rental contract has been signed. Failure to pay the remaining amount by the deadline will result in the cancellation of the reservation and the loss of the reservation deposit.
The Landlord will send by email the confirmation of the booking together with the invoice and the seasonal rental contract.
5. Rental contract
At the time of signing the online booking request, the Tenant accepts the following seasonal rental contract which will be sent to the Tenant by email together with the invoice for the booking.
6. Security deposit refund policy
The security deposit of 200€ will be refunded on the day of the end of the stay if there has been no damage to the property or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. The refund will be made by the same means of payment made at the time of booking.
7. Cancellation policy
- The period of cancellation of the booking with the right to a full refund of the payment made is up to 4 weeks before the start of the stay and with the right to a refund of 50% of the booking up to 2 weeks before the start of the stay.
- The Tenant must notify the Landlord of his/her wish to cancel the booking via the contact form on the website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The refund will be made in accordance with the terms agreed in the rental contract or otherwise the Landlord will reimburse the Tenant the amount of the deposit or the amount paid, net of Paypal or Stripe fees if applicable, by the same means of payment as that made by the Tenant within 48 hours of receipt of the booking cancellation request.
8. Obligations of the Tenant
- 8.1 Booking form: The Tenant must fill in the booking form with his/her personal details, which will be used to formalise the seasonal rental contract and for the invoicing of the stay for which the booking has been made. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to check that the data provided is correct and truthful. The portal administrator and the Landlord declines any responsibility derived from incorrect or untruthful data provided.
- 8.2 Payment of the reservation deposit: The Tenant must pay a 25% deposit online via the portal at the time of booking or by bank transfer if he/she chooses to pay offline.
- 8.3 Payment of remaining balance: The Tenant must pay the remaining balance (75% of the booking) at least 30 days before the start of the stay.
- 8.4 Check-in and check-out policy: Check-in time on the day of arrival is from 16:00 hours and check-out time on the day of departure is before 10:00 hours.
- 8.5 Notification of estimated time of arrival: The Tenant must notify the Landlord or the person in charge designated by the Landlord well in advance of the expected time of arrival in order to coordinate the handing over of the keys.
- 8.6 Cancellation Policy: The Tenant shall observe the cancellation policy of the establishment. Non-observance of the cancellation period and form of cancellation does not oblige the Landlord to refund the deposit and/or reservation amount paid.
- 8.7 Rules of the house and of the owners’ community: The Tenant shall observe the house rules and the rules of the community of owners of the rented property provided to the Tenant on the day of arrival.
- 8.8 Number of Tenants: The number of Tenants actually staying in the property must not exceed the number of persons indicated on the booking request form.
- 8.9 Pet Policy: The Tenant must notify and request prior authorisation for the admission of pets.
9. Applicable Laws, Rules and Regulations
Tenants agree that it shall be their sole responsibility to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to their use of the Site. The Landlord agrees to be solely responsible for complying with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the advertisement of its properties and the conduct of its business, including, without limitation, any laws, rules and regulations or other requirements relating to taxation, credit card, data security, data and privacy protection, permits, zoning and licensing requirements, local authority requirements, compliance with health and safety requirements and compliance with all anti-discrimination and housing laws, and any rent restrictions or other restrictions on ownership that may apply.
These Conditions applicable to the Landlord and the Tenant shall be governed by Spanish law and the Spanish courts shall have jurisdiction. The territorial jurisdiction shall correspond to the court of the place of provision of services or the court of the defendant’s domicile.