- Cumbre del Sol : Moraig Creek (3´ away by car, 3 Km) with the famous Cova dels Arcs considered one of the most beautiful creeks of the Costa Blanca. Cala dels Testos (3´ away by car, 3 Km), small nudist cove, very difficult access guided by ropes and Cala de Llebeig 15´ walking distance from urbanización Montecala), former civil guard checkpoint.
- Moraira (10-15´ by car, 7 to 10 Km), with several very nice beaches and coves.
- Javea (15-20´ by car, 10 to 15 Km) with many coves and beaches for all tastes. Among them stand out for their unique beauty the Granadella Creek and Playa Arena, the largest beach in the municipality.
- Benissa (located in the coastal stretch between Moraira and Calpe, 15-25´by car, 10 to 15 Km With several beautiful beaches. Almost all have stunning views of the Peñón de Ifach.
- Denia northward 30´ by car, 20 Km with the sandy and rocky beaches along exceptionally beautiful coastline.
- Calpe southward 30´ by car, 20 Km with long stretches beaches of fine golden sand and small hidden rocky coves. Calpe offers a wide variety of beaches to choose from.